Skip to main content
Student should access information in a variety of formats
efficiently and effectively.
- Student should understand the differences between primary and secondary
- Student should be able to find information in both books and online
- Student should understand that information may be retrieved from a variety
of databases that may use different vocabularies and protocols.
- Student needs to understand how factors such as truncation and use of
Boolean operators may affect search results.
- Student needs to understand that the use of keywords and controlled
vocabulary affects results of online research.