It's Easy: Apply, Register, Start!
- Students can apply for Admission at any time. It is free and can be done online in just a few minutes.
- You will get an email from SFCC Admissions with information about your student ID and registration date.
- Students in the LiS online degree programs are not required to attend any on-campus registration sessions or classes on-campus.
- Go to class search to locate your classes. To see ALL classes offered for fall quarter, select more filters, and then select ALL to see open, closed and waitlist courses [as the default screen only shows open courses].
- Students start at the beginning of fall, or winter, or spring quarter.
- If classes are full, please email, email@example.com [I am able to open up seats or provide information about waitlists]. If you want to register for a full class, get on the waitlist, email me, and then I can open up seats for the class.
Start your classes! No books are required for the LMLIB specific classes. You can view additional information about CCSOnline. The SFCC Bookstore will price match Amazon and B&N [for those elective classes that require textbooks]. SFCC students have free access to the MS Office 365 software and are provided a free SFCC email account.